Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Twin Effect

Sometimes, people do ask me questions like :

1. Can I read my twin sister's mind since you are a twin..

2. Is it possible for you to "feel" what she is thinking or doing now??

3. How does it feels like having a twin sister??


For question 1, I shall not answer... this happens because if I say the truth out now, the fun will be gone.. It's just nice to have my own secret with my sister..

For question 2, this is another interesting question... It's quite difficult to explain.. This "feeling" is just so ....... I think I will leave the last sentence empty..

For question 3, this should be the easiest... How do I feel?? Very happy because I am a bit special.. haha... The truth is that it feels like ... I will not answer again..


Well, in the end I never answer anything at all...


Will i feel the pain if my twin sister's hurt??
Will i feel sad too if my sister is sad and down too??
Will she feel the same as I do if I am sad or hurt??


This is just so confusing and intriguing...


I can sense that my sister is having a wonderful day today... i just feel good too... =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home