Sunday, July 01, 2007

LOCH LOMOND

I went to LOCH LOMOND. It has the largest surface area of all lochs and is the second biggest after LOCH NESS in terms of water volume in Great Britain.

We went there by bus.. around 40 minutes ride from my university.. i followed the church bus.. There were some baptism going on on that day.. Anyhow, i think it was worth going.. at least get to see something different and out of glasgow city.. more relaxing.. Basically, there are lots of small town surounding the loch.. i went to luss town.

Another thing is, this is not the LOCH NESS lake ok! Its another lake and there are lots of loch in scotland.. The LOCH NESS is around 4 hours ride from my university.. I never go there ya..

There is a well known song for this loch and the name is also called the "loch lomond" and the chorus is

Oh, ye'll tak' the high road, and I'll tak' the low road,
And I'll be in Scotland afore ye;
But me and my true love will never meet again
On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond

Please dont ask me how to sing it.. I really do not know how.. go ask some scottish people ya..



Somebody undergoing baptism



Just before the baptism going on..



With some friends..


Its raining.. At the pier..



The town i went was called LUSS




View from the pier..



View form the lakeside.. gonna rain..



With the pier at the back..



Duck..



Swan with ugly ducklings..



Lakeside view..



Another lakeside view..



Another view..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home